Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
1. Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
In addition, there is another classification depending on the purpose. Specifically, the following types of cookies are used on the website www.grupoinmark.com:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that it makes. of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
2. Cookies used in www.grupoinmark.com
The cookies that are being used in the portal are identified below:
|Google Analytics helps measure how users interact with the content of the site. When a user browses the pages of a website, Google Analytics records information about the page that the user has viewed; for example, the URL of the page. Google Analytics also “remembers” what a user has done on previous pages or interactions with the website.||2 years
|wfvt_-###||Cookie that protects the website against malicious attacks||1 day||WordPress
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the website to function.||Session||PHP|
|NID||They allow websites to remember information that changes the way the website looks or behaves, such as your preferred language or the region you are in||6 months|
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
Modify your settings. You will be able to modify your browser settings.
4. How to modify the cookie settings?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser, through tools such as the following: