1. Who is the person in charge of processing your data?
Business name: INMARK EUROPE S.A. (INMARK)
Registered office: Avda. Llano Castellano, 13 – 2º. 28034. Madrid
Phones: (+34) 91 448 02 03
Contact email: email@example.com
Email data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the INMARK Group, the figure of the Data Protection Officero DPO (“Data Protection Officer“), who is responsible for ensuring diligent compliance with data protection regulations in the organization.
2. For what purpose do we process your data?
INMARK le informa que los datos de carácter personal proporcionados mediante la cumplimentación del correspondiente formulario de contacto, suscripción a nuestro boletín, dejar un comentario en el portal, además de las consultas remitidas por email referentes a los productos y servicios ofrecidos, así como aquellos datos a los que INMARK access as a result of browsing, are subject to treatment in the organization.
In compliance with the principle of transparency, the processing carried out by INMARKis reported below along with its purpose:
- Regarding the interested parties who complete the contact form, leave a comment (in the “Market Research” section) or send an email (email@example.com) they will be considered by the company as potential clients of INMARK, or in their case, as a customer if they had contracted a product or service. The purpose of processing your data is to manage and attend to your request or query, in addition to sending you information and promotions/offers about INMARK products or Group companies, through any enabled channel (including email or SMS). .
- Attending to the interested parties who subscribe to our newsletter, they will be considered by INMARKas potential clients. Your data is processed for the purpose of managing your periodic subscription to the newsletter and sending you information and promotions/offers on INMARK products or Group companies, through any enabled channel (including email or SMS).
- Finally, if the interested party sends a spontaneous job application by email, their data will be processed in order to participate in the personnel selection processes (present and future) that fit their professional profile, both at INMARK and at other companies. of the business group (TASKPHONE, SA)
It is the obligation of the interested party to keep their information permanently updated.
In addition, we inform you that in these referenced treatments we do not carry out exclusively automated decisions that may affect you in any way, nor are there further purposes to which your data may be used.
3. What is the origin of your data?
The data processed in INMARK have been provided by the interested party. In the event of providing data from third parties, you agree to previously inform these people of the intention to communicate their data to INMARK y to obtain, if necessary, your prior, express and written consent for said data processing and any purposes for which they were to be processed.
The user must fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and updated data, being informed at the same time of those data that must be filled in (*) and its consequences in case of not doing so. Likewise, with the acceptance, you acknowledge that the information and personal data collected are accurate and truthful.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
At INMARK, the legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the interest shown and your consent when contacting voluntarily and in the event of being a client based on the contractual relationship signed with the company.
For all groups, the legal basis for sending communications about promotional and advertising actions of own products and services or of the companies of the INMARK Group, is based on the legitimate interest of the company.
Legitimate interest constitutes a legitimizing basis for the treatment, provided that said interest in treating the data for the indicated purpose is within your reasonable expectations based on the relationship you have with INMARK.
Therefore, you must be aware that promotional and advertising communications are covered by the legitimate interest of the organization. However, you can object at any time to receiving this type of information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, INMARK establishes mechanisms through which you can deactivate electronic communications services in a simple and free way, following the instructions indicated in the emails.
5. What data of yours can we process?
The types of personal data that we use in these treatments are those provided by the interested party in the different web forms and emails sent, in addition to those generated later during your relationship with the company.
In this sense, it is necessary to differentiate between the different types of groups treated:
- For those interested who contact the organization, the data collected is the following: personal identification data (name, surname, email address, telephone)
- For shareholders: data related to your user account.
INMARK does not knowingly collect information from minor children, nor does it allow their access to the portal. We encourage parents and/or guardians to actively participate in supervising the activities of their minor children on the Internet.
6. What is the retention period of your data?
In compliance with the principle of limitation of the retention period, the data collected by INMARK are processed for the time necessary and for the specific purposes for which they were collected.
For all of the above and in general terms, the data of INMARKclients will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, and after the effect of complying with the legal obligations and responsibilities derived from said treatments based on the applicable regulations.
In all cases, the data for promotional purposes and marketing of own products and services as well as those of the Group companies will be kept until opposition is received.
7. Recipients of the data
In general, we inform you that, unless the transfer of your data is necessary to ensure compliance with the contractual relationship with INMARK, as well as in the cases provided for by the regulations in force at any time, in the data processing that we carry out, we do not we share your data with any entity and/or person.
On the other hand, although they do not imply data transfers, we inform you that for different actions related to treatments, INMARK uses contracted providers that we use to provide us with services, and that they may need access to your information; However, these providers manage the data with the sole purpose of providing us with the contracted service, following our instructions and without being able to use it for any other purpose.
8. International data transfers
In the treatments carried out with the data by INMARK, there are no international transfers of the same to countries outside the Member States of the European Union.
9. Security and confidentiality in data processing
In INMARKthere is a commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality in the processing of your data, implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the level of risk that such processing may derive for the rights and freedoms of the people whose data is processed. .
Added to the implementation of the necessary security measures is a subsequent process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of said measures (continuous improvement to guarantee secure data processing).
The maximum confidentiality in the processing of personal data is considered an inescapable obligation by the INMARK staff, committing ourselves to keep secrecy in any phase of its processing, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
10. What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data?
Next, we identify your rights regarding personal data: information, access, rectification and deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability, as well as not being the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate.
How can you exercise any of the above rights that assist you?
Given the confidential nature of the information, you will not be able to exercise your rights by telephone, since this means does not allow you to prove your identity as the owner of the registered data.
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact INMARK at the address identified above, or by email: email@example.com. In both cases, you must prove your identity by attaching a photocopy of your ID to be able to verify that we only answer the interested party, unless you contact us through the email you provided us.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), if you consider that some type of violation has occurred in relation to the processing of your personal data.
TASKPHONE, S.A. is identified as a Group company.